My Photo
Name:
Location: Viljandi, Estonia

Monday, April 30, 2007

A special kid

In case you didn't know, my daughter is special. No, not 'special' in that way. Instead special in a myriad of other ways.

Last week at kindergarten she wore a yellow dress. I took her into the kindergarten room, and one boy yelled her name out: "Marta Petrone"!!! Then Marta walked in proudly and showed off her yellow skirt as the teachers went "ooh" and "ahh" She loved the attention.

Today, she managed to steal some of my Halls medicine candies. I went into her room and there were two sticky candies stuck to her table. "Do you want something to eat?" she asked. I decided to take the least slimy Halls medicine candy and eat it quickly. Later she tried to push another one on me, but I declined. Just a bit too gross for me, sorry.

This morning I became aware of something grabbing my feet. This goes way back, so long ago that Alexander Haig was secretary of state. The biting my feet thing is legendary. There was some sort of poltergeist in my childhood home long ago. But this time the little monster biting my feet was named Marta. She was giggling each time her little paws grabbed my foot and I screeched and recoiled in horror.

The little lady. Such a special kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wait, wut? said...

What a doll! She's going to be a heart-breaker. :-D

5:17 PM  
Blogger andry said...

Paistab, et Marta isa on tore olla

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home