My Photo
Name:
Location: Viljandi, Estonia

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Curious George

Mom (Mimi) recently sent Marta the Curious George DVD. I have always really liked Curious George, and I have independently bought Marta Curious George books and even a stuffed Curious George monkey.

Watching the film, I got to thinking that Marta is sort of like Curious George and I am sort of like The Man in the Yellow Hat and that the books are a metaphor for parent-child relationships. I know this isn't that deep, but how much time have you spent thinking about Curious George?

Anyway, I am starting to think of Marta as my own little monkey that I must chase and stop from doing crazy things. And even when she gets a little too wild, I always forgive her. Just like The Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George.

1 Comments:

Blogger andry said...

I'd like to hear more about Cyrious George and The Mani In The Tellow Hat.
Why are they so popular?
I am lastekirjandusepede, u know

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home